Become a member and join the thousands of Shoreline Greenway Trail supporters who are helping to make our dream a reality – to build the Shoreline Greenway Trail!
Your membership enables us to progress more quickly, section by section, to create this amazing outdoor resource on the Connecticut shoreline for everyone to enjoy. So far we have identified routes and secured permissions for a total of almost ten miles of the Trail, of which:
- Four trail sections are now open and in use
- Two trail sections are under construction
- Six major new trail sections are designed and ready for construction
More Than Ever
Now the Trail needs your support more than ever, because member contributions make everything else possible, including major grants. Our governments and more than a hundred foundations and businesses have made significant contributions to help build the Trail because of the demonstrated support of individual citizens like you. With your help, we will get the Trail built for everyone-for our children and grandchildren and future generations-to enjoy the beautiful outdoors of our scenic shoreline.
Shoreline Greenway Trail is an all-volunteer organization, with no staff, no office, minimal overhead. All contributions go toward building the Trail.
To learn more about Volunteering → Learn More…
Looking forward to seeing you . . .as a Shoreline Greenway Trail Member, there are many ways for you to get involved and meet other enthusiastic supporters:
- Bike or walk one of our open trails
- Come to one of our First Saturday Monthly Walks
- Attend an SGT Town Team monthly meeting in East Haven, Branford, Guilford or Madison
- Volunteer to help a little or a lot, and choose what you want to do.
Show Your Support . . . by wearing a Shoreline Greenway Trail T-shirt of cap. Or, give a great gift to another outdoor enthusiast. Only $15 each.
To purchase, visit these local stores:
- Trailblazer, 1004 Main Street, Branford
- Sound Runner on the Green, Branford
- Sound Runner, Boston Post Road, Madison
Green Team T-shirts are given to our volunteers who work on the actual Trail. If you would like to become a Green Team volunteer to help build or clear up along the Trail, please contact your Town Team chair. Contact us.
If you have any questions, please contact us.